Identity Theft Insurance
Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes today. All it takes is a few pieces of your personal information, and a thief can apply for credit cards and bank loans in your name. Getting your life back on track and restoring your credit after an identity theft can be difficult, time consuming and expensive.
Front Range Insurance Group offers a simple and affordable way to protect yourself and your family from this threat. By adding identity theft coverage to your existing homeowners, condo or renters insurance policy, you'll be covered for things like:
- Attorney Fees
- Costs of Certified Mail
- Loan Re-Application Fees
- Costs of Long Distance Phone Calls
- Reimbursement for Lost Income
- Costs of Executing Affidavits
Additionally, our identity theft experts can work with you to take action by:
- Contacting major credit bureaus to cease further damage.
- Notifying your creditors and banks.
- Assisting with replacement of important documents like your driver's license, passport or social security card.
- Providing an emergency cash advance if you're away from home while the theft occurs.
Talk with our specialists today to learn how identity theft coverage can save you time, money and a great deal of frustration.